Personal Injury Law Firm in Rogers County Fights for Negligence Victims
Claremore firm represents plaintiffs throughout northeast Oklahoma
Price and Sears, P.C. in Claremore makes personal injury cases a major focus. In these matters, we outperform many heavily advertised firms because we’re not looking to make the easiest possible settlement and move on. Rather, our Oklahoma firm gives each case the individual attention and thought it deserves. We feel our constant momentum approach serves you in two ways. First, it is better to get what money you are going to get sooner rather than later. Second, the opposing insurance adjusters and attorneys will give your case more credit if your attorney is diligent and prepared.
Skillful litigators advocate for people hurt in vehicle crashes
Following a vehicle collision, dealing with insurance claims and medical bills can make things more difficult as you try to heal physically. Our firm handles cases relating to accidents involving:
- Cars — If you’ve been in an auto accident, we take on defendants to secure the full payment you’re entitled to in a verdict or settlement.
- Motorcycles and bicycles — When a motorcycle rider or cyclist is struck by a car or truck, we work aggressively to hold the motorist accountable.
- Trucks — Commercial vehicles and their drivers are subject to special rules. Our attorneys investigate the facts surrounding trucking accidents to determine if safety rules were violated.
- Pedestrians — Cell phones and other distractions might lead to an accident where a driver sees a pedestrian too late and strikes them with their car.
You only have two years to file a lawsuit in vehicle accident cases as well as other types of personal injury actions, such as those stemming from:
- Medical malpractice — If you believe that a doctor or hospital violated professional standards and harmed you or a loved one, we consult with experts to verify the extent of your injuries and assess your legal options.
- Wrongful death — Following a tragic fatality, our attorneys assist estate representatives and surviving family members so that they can achieve a measure of justice for the loss they’ve endured.
- Slip and fall incidents — After a slip and fall on someone else’s property, you might be able to obtain compensation if the owner or manager in charge of the premises did not take reasonable safety measures.
- Dog bites — Under Oklahoma law, a dog bite victim can win a case for damages even if the pet owner was unaware of the animal’s dangerous nature.
- Construction accidents — Building and repair sites frequently contain numerous hazards. Our firm advocates for individuals hurt in construction accidents and harmed by defective materials.
In addition to harm that results from negligence, we also assert the rights of plaintiffs who have been victimized by intentional attacks such as assaults and improper sexual contact.
Seasoned litigators work to maximize damages
Someone who is hurt as a result of another’s carelessness or purposeful action is entitled to reimbursement for related out-of-pocket costs including medical bills and income lost while the victim was unable to work. Previously, state law capped the amount of “noneconomic damages” that cover intangible harm such as pain and suffering, but a decision of the Oklahoma Supreme Court now means that these recoveries are unlimited.
Protect your right to compensation after an accident
If you’re hurt by someone else’s carelessness, steps you can take to protect your rights include:
- Obtaining medical treatment as soon as possible
- Taking photos of the location where you were injured
- Getting names and contact information of any witnesses to the incident
- Consulting with an accomplished Oklahoma personal injury lawyer
With time, conditions change and people become harder to locate, so even if you’re unsure about whether you can collect damages, it’s worthwhile to get an informed viewpoint.
Contact a respected Oklahoma personal injury lawyer to set up a free consultation
Price and Sears, P.C. in Claremore represents Oklahoma personal injury victims. Please call 918-379-4676 or contact us online for a free consultation.